Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Things

While I starting to make supper, Hunter came in with his wet, snowy boots and asked for some scissors to take  back out with him.  In my mind I wanted to tell him "no" because so many have gone outside, never to come back again.  I asked him what for, and he just said to pick something and smiled.  He took a pair and out he went.  I thought he would be using them for something outside for himself.  A few minutes later, the door opened and he handed me these berries.  I dropped the potato I was cutting and took them from him and thanked him and put them in a jar on the window sill.  I'm not really a "flower" type person but I do love the whole thought that Hunter saw those and came back inside for scissors and cut them for me!  How very special!  I was so thankful I didn't "kindly remind" him not to walk with his boots on, or refuse to give him the scissors!  I would of ruined it!  So thankful for the little things that brighten my all boy day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment