Saturday, February 13, 2010

Getting Ready

Today Mark, Jordan and Brendan went and painted a window customer's house.  He was supposed to do it last Saturday but because he got sick last Sat, he ended up doing it today.  Tonight is our church's Valentine's banquet.  So, sadly we had to miss it.   Us missing it, reminded me of a Valentine's Day many years ago,,, I'll write about that on Monday :)
So I used today to get ready for our special meal tomorrow.  The boys are so excited!  I made sugar cookies, chocolate cookies, choc dipped strawberries, trifle and pizza crust for the pizza tomorrow.  It's so much fun cooking for the boys; they come in and do their "anticipating food" noise,, wish I could tape it in so you could hear it.  It's kind of a guttural "huh, huh, huh."   Luke helped me with the strawberries.  They love to help when they can.  I only do the choc cookies on Valentines Day;  Mark and Brendan especially like them.  I love fun days together,,, should be fun tomorrow.  We got our "red" outfits to wear to church tomorrow and I'm getting my little Valentines ready for my Sunday School class.  Ahhhh, life is good!  Enjoy your day with your love in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment