Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sew Fun!


I totally enjoy sewing!  I have had many patterns turn out to be a total flop!  This is so frustrating after the money and time was invested!  So, I have a skirt pattern that is super easy, quick to sew up and is comfortable.  I have made many skirts from this one pattern.  Shorter for summer months and long, thick fabrics for winter months!  My Mom gave me bags of fabric for my rug projects, this plaid fabric was in the bag.  It's flannel so I couldn't use it on my rugs so I knew exactly what I was going to use it for!  I finally had a free Saturday yesterday and whipped it up (with two other skirts,, I never like to just do one thing at a time,, saves time and thread).  I got this sweater at a yard sale this summer and was so excited to wear it with my new skirt!  Of course,, had to have one pose with my SO cute husband with his freshly cut hair!   Isn't he cute!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment