Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yarn Along

Today I decided to post on Ginny's Yarn Along.

I've been working on this doll.  This is a first for me, we don't have any dolls in our house and I've never made one before.  I find it exciting to see the little legs appearing and now the head.




In the background is a rug I'm crocheting for a  dear friend.  No pressure, but I need to get it done by Sunday :)

Every night, before sleep over takes me, I try to relax and read one chapter of a book.  This is the book I just started.  I haven't gotten too far because sleep has been coming much quicker than the end of the chapters. 


4 comments:

  1. I have 8 sons as well, I've NEVER met anyone else with 8 sons! I also have 1 daugher, she is #7 in the lineup.
    I'm so amazed by the rug, how lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful family! Thanks for joining the Yarn Along today. I love that rug and have been wanting to try making one myself. What are you using for the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind! I found your instructions in an older post. I have to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how your little doll turns out and the rug is lovely. I just love the color of it :) Enjoy the rest of your week :)

    ReplyDelete