Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rollerskating, Snow and Games

 This past Monday, six of the boys and I went to my parent's to go rollerskating with
them and their church.
Jordan and Brendan had to stay home to work. 
This was the first trip to leave them home with them driving themselves
to work each day.  That was in the back of my mind each day.
I prayed for them each time I thought of it.  This is a whole new
part of parenting and it's kind of nerve-wracking.
I didn't fret much as they were babies; I find myself
"worrying" more as they drive around.
So many seasons of life.


"Quick, a picture with the Grandparents before we leave to skate!"

On our way, we stopped at my sister's for lunch.  Violet came
back with us to my parent's and then we met up with my sister at the
rink.  The cousins like every second they can get together!


Grandpa, Violet and Luke

A quick snack in the food area.


Titus and Levi are such cute buddies!

As soon as we got there, Titus wanted to skate. 
He quickly got his skates on and off he went.


Clang, clang, clang as the boys ran around the edge.
It was more of a run than a slide in the skates.
Such great fun together!
"Titus, wait for me!"

  God is so good to give me a sister
who is also one of my most bestest friends!  What
a true blessing!!!
She makes me laugh.  She's so funny!

The whole gang doing silly faces.

We were going to come home Wednesday morning but we got snowed in!
Such coziness, sitting by the fire watching the snow fall.




Grandpa shoveling the driveway while Addan and Titus sledded.


My Mom loves games!  She will play just about
any game.
Here she is playing Qwirkle with Tim and Addan.
We played Dominoes, cards, Rummikub over and over!
Such fun times, every second making memories.


We safely arrived home Thursday.
So good to come home to all my sweet guys.
Jordan and Brendan had the house spotless.
My fella made supper.
Brendan had ALL the laundry caught up (including folded and put away!)

Life is good! :)


1 comment:

  1. You got some real good pictures. The snow is so pretty. And how wonderful to come home to a clean home, dinner and ALL the laundry done. They must have worked the whole time! You should come more often. We had tons of fun. Love "the boys". Miss you all tons already!

    ReplyDelete