Thursday, August 5, 2010

Squash and Peaches

I was in the kitchen and something moving outside caught my eye.  I saw a stick moving up and down into a tree.  It brought a HUGE smile to my face.  Addan found a stick and was wacking down a peach from the tree.  What pleasure to see them eating yummy fruit right from our yard. 


We planted the peach trees a few years back and are now totally enjoying the sweet peaches!  I love seeing the boys playing a game of ball and run over to the tree and grab their snack.

This is the peach he knocked down.


I sent Tim to the squash garden to gather the summer squash for lunch.  He loves to garden with me so I give him those jobs.  What a wonderful time of year!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having severe jealousy problems over your peach tree right now. They look so good AND wholesome!!

    ReplyDelete