Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Almost Two Warm Feet

Joining Ginny is so much fun!
I love seeing the projects develop before me.
It's very motivating.

Last night, I started the heel flap of the sock.
I didn't even have to do it along my Youtube teacher.  :)
Maybe the next part will be just as "easy".
I so enjoy doing socks!


I'm still reading,  Housewives Desperate for God.
I find it very challenging.  I read one section and really think about it.

I started another book my friend lent me.
How Do You Tuck in a Superhero.
It's written by a lady with 5 sons.
I only read about 10 pages and I could SO relate to her many
funny stories!  Life with boys is SO different than I
ever thought it would be!
I love every minute (well, most of them!).
I could do without the injuries and blood.  :)


http://www.gsheller.com/2011/02/yarn-along_23.html#idc-container

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you'll have matching feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful big family! Love your sock colour, they look lovely. I haven't made it through a heel on my socks... one day I will tackle that. The superhero book sounds like a neat read :o)

    ReplyDelete