Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Three New Rugs

Next week I'm going to Shiloh.  It's a cabin on the lake, we go every fall with my family.  I'm bringing my crafts there to give to my Mom so she can deliver them to the craft sale for me.  The sale is down in York County where my Mom lives. 
So I've been frantically trying to get them all done!
My goal was to have 10 rugs done by then.  I  failed and didn't reach that goal.  I got four done.  These are the ones I finished yesterday!  I was doing happy dances as I got the last stitches done!  Yippee!




Now I just need to sew up the 100 pillowcases I have cut out (not really 100 but it feels like it!)  :)
Once these crafts are done,, I have the goal of cleaning out my craft closet,, which has been poorly neglected!

4 comments:

  1. Love them!!!! Good Job! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo nice! You make BIG goals for yourself: 10 rugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first 2 rugs would look awesome in my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful! I've been thinking about looking in to making these.

    ReplyDelete