Saturday, July 17, 2010

New Curtains

I've been looking for new dining room curtains.  The ones I made in the past were getting really faded (I was lazy and didn't line them!).  I had even recently commented to my Mom that I wanted to find a pattern for them and make them.  I saw some I liked at a shop but didn't want to pay the price they were asking.  It was close to $100 for 3 windows!  Yikes!


While in ME at my favorite shop there, I spotted some curtains.  They were the exact style and colors I wanted!  They were even the same exact brand the shop had. I got all three pairs  for the price of one pair at the shop I had seen them at.   What a loving Father I have!!!  He meets so many of my wants to the exactness!  I bought them with such glee in my heart!  I couldn't wait to get them up and see how they look.


Mark put the curtain rods up for me today and I ironed them and hung them up.  I love the new "feeling" they give the room.  Funny how just curtains can change the whole feel of a room. 




Mark and the boys playing Go Fish.  Titus and Addan love playing games with Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Ooo, I LOVE them! They do make it look soo different but nice!! That's funny, too, b/c I've been thinking about curtains for Levi's room and I was thinking about them as I waited for this page to load up. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I love the colors. I need some badly, too. Kids, cats and blinds don't mix. Almost all our blinds are missing slats. Curtains are just homier, too! :)

    ReplyDelete