Monday, November 8, 2010

It's Wicked Windy Out There!

I have to run the older two boys to town this afternoon to meet Mark at a job. 

So I had the goal today to get ALL the laundry washed before we have to leave!  It looks so nice out from inside and there appears to be a nice wind.


Little did I know the wind is also very cold!

So far I have 10 loads briskly flying in the wind.



I did see faint hopes that the sun will shine some time soon.



Only two more loads to go.

I'm going out tonight,  so guess what job I'll leave for the boys.  Aren't I mean?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. why are you mean, they wear 8 times as much stinkin' clothes as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of clothes! I love clothes dried on a clothesline...soon it will be too cold here and they would freeze...

    ReplyDelete